HOSTALIN IN FRONT OF THE CORONAVIRUS – HOSTALIN IS A HOSTEL GROUP COVIDFREE
EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES OF HYGIENE IN OUR BUSINESS
BARCELONA & MADRID 15/05/2020
In the face of the current international alert situation by COVID-19 and within the framework of the State of alarm decreed by the Government, HOSTALIN GROUP has established an extraordinary action protocol in order to preserve the health of our professionals, customers, collaborators and, mainly all the society. These protocol contribute to the effort that we all have done during the isolation period and keeping our ability to provide our hospitality services normally and, of course, with our usual commitment and quality.
Therefore, our Firm has adopted the following measures:
✓ All of our team has undergone a serological test prior to their physical return to our establishments.
✓ The technological resources and tools that allow us to continue providing the best service, responding appropriately to the different scenarios that may occur.
✓ We have developed a COVID-19 prevention protocol that has been validated by our health prevention service, and which consists, fundamentally, of the following measures:
- Protection screens at reception.
- Sanitizing Gel available at the reception, common bathrooms and common areas.
- FFP2 protection masks, visors and gloves for employees
- Special COVIDFREE Amenities Kit for our guests: mask and disinfection gel.
- All remote controls (TV, AA) in the room will be protected in closed plastic bags.
- Daily disinfection of establishments and rooms in compliance with the strictest requirements of the Hotel CovidFree protocol. Disinfection with specific anti-COVID19 products.
- Available daily register of cleaning and disinfection done throughout the hostel and its rooms
- All our employees wear gloves, masks and use disinfectant gel
- We take the temperature daily to all our employees and guests who may need it.
- Mandatory use of masks in the corridors and common areas.
- Cleaning and changing the air conditioning filters.
- We have opened a specific email address to receive suggestions from our guests firstname.lastname@example.org
- All our guests will sign the responsible declaration stipulated by law.
The measures adopted by the Firm have been evaluated by the company and their suitability is confirmed by the Health Prevention Service. We are continuously monitoring the evolution of the situation to minimize the impact and dealing with it properly, to be able at any time for reviewing and adapting them according to the Government’s recommendations.
We hope for your understanding because of this exceptional situation